Ferrari & Lamborghini private tour
- A must-do tour for car lovers!
- Visit the Ferrari Museum and the Lamborghini Museum
- Possible guided tour to the Lamborghini factory
- Minivan tour with high quality English speaking driver.
Ferrari and Lamborghini, the famous car makers in Italy, have been producing some of the most sought-after luxury sports cars in the world for decades.
These legends were born and bred along the Via Emilia, a historical street that cuts through Emilia Romagna. This land, which has always had a passion for motors, is also called “Motor Valley” due to its wealth of companies, museums, collections and race tracks.
Maranello has been home to Ferrari since the 1940s. The Ferrari Museum is the Company’s official exhibition of all the famous competition cars and road cars built over the years and includes a large shop selling official Ferrari merchandising and a bookstore. Moreover, you can have fun with drive simulators and the Photo Point, in order to live the Ferrari experience to the maximum.
Upon entering the Lamborghini museum, you are struck by the bright light in which its “jewels” are displayed at their finest. Upon request it’s possible to have a guided tour of the production lines and follow, step by step, the making of a super sports car.
- Minivan with high quality English speaking driver
What’s not included
- Optional lunch.
- Entrance fees to Ferrari museum (13 Euro) and to Lamborghini museum (12 Euro)
- The price of a guided tour of Lamborghini factory is 40,00 Euro p.p.
Good to know
Price does not include the entrance fees to Ferrari museum (13 Euro) and to Lamborghini museum (12 Euro).
Price per person: on request