The Serenest of Sighs
Elegant and aristocratic, the Hotel sits like a modern Atlantis on the Grand Canal between the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square. A patrician residence with a luxurious ambience in which to delight in the unique, vibrant, enchanted and romantic experience that is Venice.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 hour tour by private water taxi around the Grand Canal
- Visit to a glass factory on the Murano Island
- 2 invitations to the Venice Casinò
- typical Venetian aperitif
- welcome fresh fruit and pastries.
- Free WiFi.
Minimum lenght of stay required: 2 nights.
Terms and conditions :
- A credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation
- No deposit required
- Free WiFi access
- VAT 10% included
- Government city tax not included: a daily fee, up to 4 euro per person per night, have to be paid upon departure
Cancellation policy :
- No penalty for changes or cancellations until 48 hours before 3:00 PM of the arrival date
- In case of no show or late cancellation, 1 night penalty will be charged on your credit card
- In case of early departure will be charge the total amount of the stay as a penalty
- Cancellation policy applies to the Hotel’s local time (GMT +1)
- More restrictive cancellation policies may apply during peack periods and will be indicated at time of booking process